A Chinese favorite, this recipe uses gluten-free noodles to make a tasty dish for a family meal with 2 servings.
- 1 Tablespoon gluten-free oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounce chicken breast
- 2 Noodle cakes
- 1 bunch of broccolini
- 4 stalks of green onion, sliced
- ⅛ teaspoon sugar
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 ounces bean sprouts
1. Prep chicken by cutting into cubes and preparing the wok. Season with salt, pepper
and garlic. Add avocado oil to wok and set to medium. When the pan gets hot add
the chicken. Remove chicken from pan when fully cooked, and no longer pink.
2. Boil hot water and add noodles into the bowl of hot water. Set aside for 4 minutes
while noodles cook and thicken. Once noodles are cooked, strain to remove any
3. Add broccolini to hot wok with 1 tsp of oil. Cook for two minutes and add noodles
with light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Mix and cook for
another 3 minutes. Add cooked chicken, chopped green onions, bean sprouts. Mix it
up, cook for 1 minute and serve.